Saturday, January 14, 2012

Perpetually late

I'm rarely on time...I think it runs in my blood or something.

About a week after I wanted to get the motifs done for the little purses I finished them! Yay! I've also completed one of the purses, but I haven't taken a pic of it yet.
 
I asked my husband "don't they look yummy?!?" and he seemed baffled by the description. Weirdo.
I think they look yummy...maybe because the colors remind me of Skittles?


Still on my list of things to do is of course piece together the second purse, then I need to make the ant for my nephew, and the gloves for my mom (and I need to find at least *one* of my dozens of yarn needles...where do these things go?)

I've also been searching for a good DIY nursing cover for the new baby, but I can't seem to find a style I like. Most of them just seem to be a blanket with a strap attached, and with my acrobatic eaters that will *not* provide enough coverage to suit my modesty. I guess I'll just go with what I've done in the past, when I converted a crocheted poncho pattern into fabric (why not crochet? TOO HOT! babies are little space heaters).

No comments:

Post a Comment