Saturday, February 18, 2012

It's about time!

So at the *very* last minute I finished up the much belated gifts for my nieces and nephews. My husband went out of town for a few days, and my mother was planning on coming to visit me and help me out...but my sister decided she just *had* to have a baby that day. Really, it's like she thinks it's all about her or something :-P

Last week was really hectic, with my sister having a baby, my mother trying to be there for her and me, my husband out of town, and *of course* I managed to get the crud hardcore and accomplished next to nothing the entire week. Seriously, I was surprised I got the kids to school and myself to work.

I had finished my nieces little purses, but I still needed to get my nephew's Ant finished. I knew it wouldn't take long, but of course feeling so bad all I did when I got off work was feed kids and go to bed.

Saturday evening I *finally* finished the Ant...not a moment too soon, since my mother was heading home sunday morning. I did manage to snap a few pics, but at ten o'clock at night the lighting options are sadly limited, so I really wish I had better shots of everything. Oh well, I guess it doesn't really matter as long as they got their gifts.

I also sent along a cute little hat for my newest little nephew. My crazy sister managed not to find out what she was having until he was actually born (would drive me crazy not knowing!), so I had no time to *plan* an appropriate gift, but thankfully in my little hat craze of the last few weeks I made a super cute hat for a baby boy that I sent along. Apparently it's too big for the little guy, so I'm a little annoyed at the size chart I refer to when making hats.  Oh well.


For the boys:
A technicolor ant and a fishy hat.

Purses for the girls:
Top: Pink and Purple purse
Bottom: Orange and Yellow purse

No comments:

Post a Comment