Friday, April 27, 2012

Fun stuff!

I've been crocheting a bunch gearing up for my very first market coming up May 12th. I'll be joining my sister in selling our awesome crafty goodness (she creates beautiful ceramics; I think she said she'll be featuring small jars and pots this time around) and our dad who will be selling produce from his farm at a Farmers' Market in the Dallas area.

Sadly I don't have many more details on it than that, since I don't have the means to travel and coordinate with them on this. I'll be sending them a box of crocheted goodies in a week or so, hopefully I'll have a nice assortment of stuff. Wish us luck!



Now here's a fun time waster! another blog mentioned the site tagxedo.com for making those word cloud graphics. Well I spent a good hour or two messing around with it yesterday. I mostly made clouds with the names of my family on it, but really quickly this morning I did this one:

It amuses me.

Careful though, as I warned my sister, you can spend HOURS doing nothing but changing the colors on the cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment